Friday, July 8, 2011

I Am Not The [P%$#*&$@%] Yet, but You May Need a Competent Psychiatrist (and strong medication)

Last evening, it came to me. Why the big, broad, smile? Not a "sneer." No "snickering." About ten feet away, he was. Nothing between thirteen year-old William Hughes and the President of the United States but air. What to say? What to do? My mouth dropped open. I stood there. This is a true story. One month after the Armstrong-Aldrin moon landing, and by the way, where is my 8mm film of Apollo 11, and my 3" reel audio tapes?

FIRST, OUR MAFIA "CRYPTIC" T.O. QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"It takes a lotta money to cool this place."
What did he mean? What did he mean?
Where is he? Where is he?
GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER, Thousand Oaks, California, USA
It's some sort of bad joke. "We" are working through it.

Back to the point, I think Nixon's smile said:
"I know your grandpa, and you are gonna get stuck with my job someday, you poor little shit."

No comments:

Post a Comment