Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Gettin' Good & Bad Simultaneously (Is this normal? I'm just a secret Head of State)

I heard stuff on the radio that made me think two things: a). Mr. Obama is maturing in his job, and I could do it, too; b). Republicans are so f___ing rotten when it comes to a stranglehold on our pithy "Social Welfare System," they should be tossed on Skid Row instead of sentenced to their usual White Collar crime time at Club Fed. Did you watch immature GOP narcissistic nutcases decimate not so great Missouri Medicaid? I did. A not so funny joke? "Mafia thugs don't let Grandma's 'welfare' respirator get disconnected." Greed? Holier than thou? It's that bad.

I'm nuts? 20% down to buy a home? Medical, as opposed to Medicaid, can't even pull a tooth, let alone perform any restorative work? May I see the contract? I used to catch those manged care theives all of the time, then "they" [bosses] would steal, steal, steal my brilliant detective work to protest/fix it later. As I ask the, "Where's the weed?" ca crowd, "Have you ever worked for the government?" It scared them so much (not), the last group of maurading youth had no pot. Later, a suspected #3 guy at a generic federal agency said, as we smoked cigs, "I think that shit should be illegal." I said, "Me too."

I can not talk much, too. It's all in the timing, son.

How about a duel with the House Speaker?

The suggestion is not illegal. No, it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment