Tuesday, July 5, 2011

That Wasn't Marine One, but They Can See This Blog Now? Cool!

As with the KC Star, babes, babes, babes. Learn from the Russians. Who needs real news with big boobs in your...I remind you, I'm not running for anything [at the moment] To the journal they love to hate. I had a preamble, but I was just presented with my vitamins. Is this Biafra? Nigeria? Pakistan? Could y'all have benefit for me? Willie Nelson is in my script. Oh, I don't have a farm for "them" to take. Just old Ted Nugent LP's. There's a copy of the Kennedy book in the Penske truck. I never even looked at it. Figured it would be a good reference for...want the "Frog Girl" story? Can somebody pay me for something? Anything? The PAC for is on the "Authorized Committee" form. Will they come for me over that? It's worse than "Charlie Tuna," and I'm just trying to run for...STOP! No, you're not!

06.29.11
11:48 a.m.
Tried to explain with MLB metaphor. Tried to explain via "You break the rules, I follow the rules." I try to tell the truth. Tom K. said, "Nothing works anymore." WHAT BREAKS IT?

1). Personal injury lawyer.
2). The "real" U.S. Government.
3). "T.S." (movie deal)
4). Media.
5). Summerlin-related lawyer.
6). Hughes estate beneficiary (Catherine Russell)
7). Ken-Ken's bloody nose.

Do you want to live like this? Here's the SECRET SERVICE GIRL'S MESSAGES:
06/28/11 - right hand to right side of head = "Blindsided by the right. Watch out!"
06/29/11 - right hand tug on right ear headphone wire = as I often say, "They're listening."

Mafia Girls are aflutter, because I keep talking. "Northrup Diode Man"/"Ben 4.0" accurately queried, "Did they buy the (Goebel) building?" Who are they? ANSWER? Still "No."

WCH

"We" can turn on the avionics in my personal jet museum, girls. Me? Fly? Not unless you want to have a war. It kinda looks like a 727. He read the wrong flight number? Wrong frequency? Wrong alititude? He was wrong a lot before 176 people died. What was my English black humor wisecrack? "Marshal Tito has long been my favorite dictator."

No comments:

Post a Comment