Saturday, July 2, 2011

What Was That Last Name, Sir?

How long ago was it said in the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER? The photo in Hyland's book was out. It is of the first man-made object on another celestial body--our moon. I said, "That's mine." She said, "No, it's the government's." What was that? You all know who I am. And, as many spies have remarked, you don't talk too much. Not much. Founded in 1964? Who got killed in Dallas the year before? Pal, I can still see the nun's habit just fine. "Go straight home. Do not talk to anyone. Don't run off with your friends. Go straight home. Do you understand?" What was the date, ca kooks? NOVEMBER 22, 1963. Got news for you frame-up artists. Residing on 22nd Street at the time does not mean a #$cking thing. Are you all DSM-V crazy? I am not, and I know Aussies when I see them. Yes, I wondered when the guy with an old Maytag washer and no dryer said, "I've got a good friend in Sydney." The back and forth to D.C.? The job not taken there? For the record, William V did not care one way or another. My Brady Bunch vote was an abstention.

Charlie instead of Jimmy Carter? You could have done worse.

Hassling Apollo 14 astronaut ED MITCHELL, are you NAZI KOOKS? I need "fact check" no further than http://www.edmitchellapollo14.com/, where discussion and feedback pages have been suspended. Don't hint to me they found something there, as well as you know where. NASA wants their moon rocks back? NASA wants their camera back, all of a sudden? "We" all know of the phone call that may not happen. My line is, "This is the president. Lock the doors." Did I not already figure it out this a.m. with MI-6-ish persons running about? Howard mapped the moon before anyone, and told Apollo 14 where to go in the moon buggy to find something "interesting." And then, per usual, our lying-assed government covered it up. What did a retired cop say, again too long ago, about the presidency and remaining truthful? "You'll get your ass killed." Maybe not with some "Anne Copps" home cooking. [No "secret message." Go to the damn website yourself, before I really do go nuts]

I have a feeling I may owe a thank you to another "Ed," because the Steph D Knee McDonald's probably illegal immigrant employee said I had $1.20 left on my card. Paper receipt? $30.87. What gives? Jerry, this goes back to the Burbank Target Store, where upon looking at my $30.55 receipt during the hot Summer of 2008, in the Ford Focus with cantankerous [remotely hijacked] ABS, I muttered, "They must be shaving the sales tax. That's how they do it." Now Dollar Tree & VONS are zapped in a similar manner. Paper receipts; I recommend you keep them. What did "Bobby, the Legendary Bobby" say one year and one day ago regarding my royal discovery? "I believe in such things." Why am I no longer listening to KLOS? As we said as teens, "Figure it out!"

Prince William in Santa Barbara? Too close. If he "dresses down" and comes in here, I'll punch him in the nose that's exactly like mine. Much like my John Henry and Howard Hughes Jr.s' signature. German spies like it very much. Get it? Do you speak English? The King's English. BTW, where did Berlin go?

No comments:

Post a Comment