Friday, July 15, 2011

CHP, Call The President, Please. I'm Sick of This Crap

"We" shall now review this morning's drama, and it is only 11:56 a.m. per Microsoft. The President of the United States was on Darrel's GE radio. I was reviewing my basically extemporaneous speech trashing-up the USA's space program from Mercury to Apollo, which is where I shall turn it over to someone who had a life for their whole life, unlike me.

Ready, ca kooks? Worst president ever. Stupid. I say "community organizer" = crack dealer, but that's just my opinion, and my take on Chicago is not favorable to the Cubs, Bears, or Black Hawks. However <drumroll, please>, when it comes to the 14th Amendment, he's right. How do I know? No law practice required, just read it, ca kooks.

Yes, mafia(s), out came my dog-eared copy of the United States Constitution, which clearly does not apply to me, William V, but maybe it helps you, whoever you are. [I've mentioned that in this town, "They don't talk too much."] I said, to myself, "Is he right? What is he leaning on?" Robo-spies, it was ratified on 07.09.1868. Roughly One Hundred years later, "number kooks," somebody got murdered in LA, but that's not what I was talking to myself about.

Are we talking about EARL WARREN or CHARLES EVANS HUGHES? My relative did not like the New Deal or FDR's court packing. You don't like my "Real Deal" slogan, do you? F*** you! (And the horse you are riding). Some things never change, as my ancestor was more interested in Versailles than the Great Depression. {"You're not supposed to do that," some crazy woman just said. Ready for the "Who's Dealing Drugs?" piece? You'd better be.}

As Obama spoke, my "Harvard Joke" was, "Can I smoke some pot and read Heidegger today?" No. Sorry GOP, call me "Earl Warren(ton)" if you like. Yes, he's the worst ever. Worse than either Bush. However, on the 14th Amendment, he's right. Ready, mafia? (For that Hellfire Missile from my former "Hughes Family of Missiles?" Where? Up your ass!)

Back scholarly matters:

"The validiy of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law...shall not be questoned."

Questions?

To the "other blog," where I will inquire, "Who's selling illegal drugs?"
Not me. Just ask "Dancing Deputy Girl."
Hughes, would it kill you to ask a female's phone number?
Got a cig?
Got a light?

No comments:

Post a Comment