Friday, July 15, 2011

More Insurrection (with some very unlikely sponsors)

Pikes? I finally like it, you made it so strong. Decaf? Alright, I'm finally "scary," but not often. Did you see the old movie yet? Heads off. Arrows flying. Hot oil dumping. Guillotine workin' overtime, should you be a French one. Big horses. Big commotion. Scotland? I still don't get it. I need a good library, quick. Airplanes? Not yet. Boats. Cannons. Swords.

Why don' t "they" want me there? I talk too much. Yep. When the 19 year-old Marine hears that "chzzing," he'd better run, because the sword is out. Pissed again. Might as well chase that little shit with no skills around.

What could they do?
Get the f*** out of my way, that's what.

P-O-W-E-R. Who nees money?

A president without much of it is bad news.

Ask Mr. Bush in a candid moment about 2007 & 2008.

The helicopter flying upside-down?

There's the V.P. Nuttier than me, sir.

"He's alright. He's just, uh, like that. Never got to do a thing, so now..."

ADD ROAR

"And frankly, I don't know where he's going at the moment." 

Why do I like ATC so much, ca kooks?"

A life of:
"Honey, the register broke. It took forever."
"I always seem to be in the slow line."
"Some old Jewish lady was returning stuff."
"They just ignored me, like they were deaf. Why?"
"Why all of the satellite bounce on my phone?"

I just want to hear you all have to re-route. It's like that, Black Boy.
The big center will say, "Sir, what is your destination?"
And, I might live to say, "Wherever the fuck I want to go."

What a nutcase!

No comments:

Post a Comment