Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cheapest POTUS Ever! Laziest, Too!

"What's that thang he got there? Why ain't we gone nowhere like on Star Trek, Bubbah?"

Don't trust NASA guys. Ready? "What's on Mars?" SILENCE. "You're fired." Next. "What's on Mars?" SILENCE. "You're fired." SILENCE. "Hey, put another pot of coffee on!"

"Gentlemen, let's don't spend a lot of money on this most unpleasant situation."

There was no "Hughes Family of Missiles." No HYLAND in Culver City. No HYLAND in St. Louis. I never drove an old Chevrolet with "WGN 688" for tags. Are you getting all of the jokes, ca spy-twerps? Me? Shoot off model rockets? Who stole the one that looked <cough, cough> suspiciously like the Space Scuttle* with a missing orbiter, and if there is one [Space Shuttle] gone "missing," I had nothing to do with it. {It's the Newt Gingrich "Pre-statement denial." I learn from the great ones. And, not so great} Did you hear an explosion? I've gone "spy deaf."

*In 1966? Howard did not design the whole LEM. I did not design the Space Shuttle launch system. I did? They stole my idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment