Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wet Yet? Broken Yet? Dead Yet?

How does Hughes tell the mail is timely in NH?
Mr. Hughes: "They're all nuts in here!"
Mr. Borghi: "Good!"

November 9, 2011

Dear Andrea -

Assuming I am placed on the list of Democrat candidates for the office of President of the United States, I'm going to call the Sheriff with a proposal. Bruce, Ben, & William sleep inside the GSAC. I AM ALREADY "SUPERVISING" THEM OUTSIDE. (And, if I can't get that done, I'm no Commander in Chief).

They "mess up?" I GO TO JAIL. You simply leave the alarm off, and we stay out of the janitor's way. Custodians? We just might lend them a hand. No deal? "Deputy, take me to LA County. 3550 WILSHIRE BLVD. is the Democrat HQ, and they'll be stuck with me, not Goebel."

William

No comments:

Post a Comment