Tuesday, November 29, 2011

May I Rest On The 9th Day?

2007 Muttering: "Is that a Blackbird up there spying on me? Why? I'm just a writer and social worker who knows too many damn spies." ONE MONTH LATER: "Oh, I get it. I'm Howard's grandson."
Here it is! Steal, steal, steal.


HUGHES WINS IOWA IN 8 DAYS:
11.29.11
12:39 p.m.
Max loony. MAGNUM CRAZY! Today, as thugs play the piano, I'm wondering aloud, "Who's driving to Iowa?" Kooks dance. Bingo approaches. It's a simple strategy, Jerry.
a. DONUT SHOP
b. STARBUCKS
c. BIKER BAR
d. SPORTS BAR*
e. .gov building
f. Some f---ing Democrat's house.
g. Babcock's Office
h. Any f---ing distressed business.
i. Baptist Church Finale.**


*Ideally, on New Year's day. What's the rush?
**Thanks to Desert Storm veteran you-know-who, I know how to do that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment