Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Printer Follies, and where did they all go?

Free with the "bundle." How well I remember my first HP ink jet.


Next, the mighty Brother. I had two, like an old car. One to print-out books & screenplays nobody wanted. Not because they were of poor quality. On the contrary. A dozen agents were interested in a book about mental health? I won the "runner-up" award at film festivals? You'd think I'd get a clue.


Purchased in the Washington, D.C. area under great scrutiny, and abandoned at the Kettelman City, CA Super 8 where I did indeed see a UFO that very much put on a show of "powered maneuvers." Not to mention the RAF-estimated speed of 12,000 m.p.h. That, and 50 cents, will purchase java at the Goebel Koffee Kart.


My Lexmark worked great, until "Dana" and "Frank" intentionally wrecked my car. LA County corrupt as hell & in cahoots with Ruskie drug dealer deputies should know the pics have not gone anywhere.


Gather round the Coleman Stove, as we "occupy" the crpd and discuss flyin' triangles from DARPA, you fools! I'll even "look the other way," as did that other moderate Democrat, Billy Bob Clinton, on your favorite CA pastime--Drugs. The "deal?" Don't question my 100% true stories. The B-2 story? True! The Air Force One encounter? True! An F-15E coming down on my head at the Thomas Jefferson Library? I muttered, "What are they getting at?" and went in the library. What was I supposed to do? It rattled my rib cage with low frequency vibrations, but "they" do know I like loud noises. Is there a "problem" yet? Besides your upcoming indictment and/or arrest?


Let's all go nuts, in the following manner:


a). Get ripped-off by our wireless company of choice.
b). Call all day complaining bitterly of some perceived technical or contractual problem.
c). Get fired from one of the few remaining jobs in USA by staying on the 800, 866, 877, 888, or the new 855 number all day.
d). Apply for and receive Food Stamps.
e). Play the Social Security Administration crazy to secure a "Crazy Check." [While they are still in business, before GOP long knives eliminate any scrap of social program in America]


COMING ATTRACTIONS ON THE GO BELL PATIO:
The Chestnut Health Systems "I've got to do some killin'" story. I plan to live long enough to ask the other POTUS unworthy candidates what they would have done.


~~~Perhaps the printer will now function, as Jill has reported to work. Read more NTSB on AA Flight 587? Not prudent, if 'ya get what I mean. Deputy, I was only briefly homicidal over it last night. For as much as I could be horrified at, but not, see: www.williamthefifthforpresident.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment