Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Which Dave?

Circles. Arrows. Red lines. LIES. Let's re-open the Warren Commission, shall we? What did I really say to Arlo Guthrie at the Ho Jo's where I WORKED (and got dosed with a drug that disrupts the rhythm of your heart, Mr. Holder). "Tell him he can have anything he wants." The Guthrie breakfast order? YOU GOTTA PAY FOR MY SPEECH, and "Frank" won't stop saying/shouting, "Shut up!" He's a drunk idiot, but he's got a valid point, ca kooks.

You know what they love to hate, if the omnipotent "they" allow you to see this, right Google? Right!

11.02.11
12:27 p.m.
How about this? Mr. Bruce marching. Old guys with dementia talking about airplanes. "Jackie" appeared, and I gave the correct CBK pronnunciation. I said, "She's filing?" Jackie shook her head, "No." I then said, "I gotta file?" Jackie shook her head, "Yes." What's the problem? She's 60-70 feet away. Culver City? Nope. Concord, NH James.

No comments:

Post a Comment