Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So Bored, I'm Posting Incomplete "Cheat Sheets"

CHP, let's go! Why? GREECE - down the tubes. ITALY - Down the potty. U.K.? Surely they will have nothing much to fix after: a). Wild speculation involving gold; b). A series of bank failures; c). Hyperinflation; d). Another riot or two with firearms added; e). A bit 'o Martial Law, right William? What did I finally tell my "troops?" "Uh, there has been some sort of mix-up, and they've got the wrong William over there."
Who "dished" the clues?
Homeless vc spies.
Why?
They have been fighting the "Tessla Power" for 15, 20, 25, or even 30 years.
HINTS: I was immediately "William," never Bill.
They nicknamed a really crazy guy "The Other William."
William, the Duke of Cambridge came how close to me, per Mapquest?
[REDACTED BY OLD MAFIA WITH SILENCERS ON THEIR ANUSES]

Today's Economist Remark "They" Fought Like Hacker-Dogs
Greece--Italy--United Kingdom--USA. What if all have an interrelated economic collapse? Future Chinese historians may well term it the "Domino Effect" as a smirking footnote to the Vietnam War.

A "newcomer" who looks like a Network character, when I wrote a part for Faye D. in hughesscreenplay#9, who was smoking at the [REDACTED BY JEWISH HOLLYWOOD AGENTS WITH BIG GAMBLING DEBTS]. It was my first campaign appearance, and I've got the date! Why is it that? I will live to tell the story on your not-so-liberal media! I spread out my arms, raised my palms skyward, and said, to the FedGirl I'm not supposed to make whopee with, but was considering it: "What are you doing here?"

The rest of the story you must pay for, "crazy check worthy" assholes!

Nighty-night, and yes "we" know it's cold in the crpd kookpark,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment