Saturday, November 12, 2011

Next Week: Hughes Wants to See the US Magazine Switchblade


Or, perhaps the editor should see one of ours. I look at the knife. I check for sharpness. I hand it back. Scared? Me? This is the Hughes. yes, that Hughes. Deputy, may I have a firearm permit? Never mind, I'm too busy with "Jimbo's Briefing Bag."

Let's get started, until "Sleepy" arrives. First, "Quote of the Day" goes to Johnny, who said, in disgust, "Too many classes." [@GSAC] Can't they just read the translated from Chinese Owner's Manual. Apparently not.

Today's "disappeared" EBS Tone in Mountain View soon Googletext: Date of Publication: November 7, 2011

p. 80 - SARAH JESSICA PARKER has gained weight and was ridiculed for an outfit I'd tear off. No makeup. They know William. 
p. 74 - Covert Affairs is our latest spy glorification rot on USA @ 10 p.m. Got PIPER PERABO'S cell phone number?
p. 69 - NICOLE RICHIE must know I watched her show with Hilton. A 10/10/11 shot with my red bottle of baby powder? $513 jeans? Got a new movie deal?
p. 65 - ROSI GOLAN from Israel = new girlfriend. No?
p. 64 - EDDIE MURPHY has his mafia glasses on.
p. 60 - AGUILERA has ballooned to where I'd think about a new costume. Plus, Obama has clamped-down on his kids watching Kardashian's reality show.  Damn! One good decision in four years, and it's only on parenting.

[More next week, as an HH-worthy crew prepares to "Head East"]

Are we dead yet? Not yet. {As of 4:48 p.m. pst on 11.14.11} Look alive, old Kerry crew! As for my 2002 kids, they are already at White Mountain Coffee? Excellent!

p. 49 - KIM & KHLOE in Vegas? 10/22? No comment.
p. 43 - LINDSEY LOHAN won't show up at the morgue? Who can blame her? In KookLAland, they will. Photo date? 10/19. POP QUIZ: "How old was little Lindsey when they came on the property where I saw Network in January of 1978," and...is the Internet off yet? Not yet?
p. 32 - HEIDI KLUM is on Sesame Street? Why do I recognize the woman next to her?
p. 28 - "We" have positive I.D. on KATIE PERRY'S mom. I'm nuts and Katie was not you-know-where. In London, U.K.? 10/17? Internet on?
p. 26 - KEITH RICHARDS is apparently still alive, and was carrying his lovely wife home from STUDIO 54 on 10/18. I did not carry any woman like that six (6) blocks [It was not funny, and two Negroes threatened us - I ignored them, and continued to grab the bare ass I was with]
p. 24 - Clockwise "we" see SIR PAUL has yet another spouse, YOKO ONO has no shame, SEAN LENNON is ever vigilant for what an associate of mine, in 1981, referred to as, "Killer Nerds," JON BON JOVI can wave properly with a purple tie on, STEVE VAN ZANT'S spouse likes pink, too, and DAVE GROHL? Is the Internet off yet?
p. 23 - JOLIE and three of her many kids with grandma & grandpa BRAD. Are they from Missouri? Did he read my script? Steal! Steal! Steal!
p. 18 - KATE HUDSON named her kid BING/HAM? Woe to the Hughes who gets H-wood inside jokes. BTW, who's the daddy, Kate? Anybody driving to Concord? Not yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment