Saturday, November 19, 2011

William's Middle-Class Collector Car Collection


ALFA ROMEO SPYDER
DATSON 240
TRIUMPH TR-7
TOYOTA MR-2
NISSAN 240SX*
NISSAN 300SX**
AUDI 100LS***
ANY EARLY INFINITY
PLYMOUTH ROAD RUNNER****

*Mine is white and "missing."
**Dr. McCoy had a white one and parked it next to mine at 5351 Delmar, Saint Louis, MO 63139
***I had an orange one, and Mr. Baker made it like new. His next door neighbor was a NY State Trooper.
****Roger Z. almost got me killed in one at age 14, but it sure was fun. "They" drove before the legal age. I did not.
GET THE FACTS ABOUT HUGHES at my new webiste where you will give me some f---ing MONEY.
Annunciate.
No cursing.
No bad grammar.
Is Bob really bringing a coffeepot?
I/we can only hope.
Have the Republicans cancelled the Food Stamp program yet?
Not yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment