Saturday, November 12, 2011

What Do I Yell About "The Troops?" They love It! (you are an idiot, and did not think that)


I've "confessed" to Cowen I am "insufficiently liberal" for ObamaKids. ["I was born in 1990," is their excuse for a shameful lack of basic U.S. History and Civics) Females firing Predators? OUT! In the fighter jet? OUT! On the battlefield? OUT! "Women out of the military!" Uh, there go a lot of votes. "If 'ya can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." Who said that?

Google lesbos, get on it! hack, hack, hack!!! May I have the same font? Same size type? Same color? May I have a lift to NH, so I can kick the president's ass?

More "coincidences" from Thousand Oaks:

Four of these over my head. Very low, as always. I said. "That's nice." Mr. Bruce said, "It's Veteran's Day." I said, "Oh yeah, I used to get off work at the bank and the government agencies." Then they came back, and one faked like it was crashing. I said, "That's fake smoke. There's nothing wrong." Mr. Bruce said, "Nah."
We don't talk too much. Not much. [Except when I rehearse impassioned speeches that will have ObamaPods saying amongst themselves, "What can we do about Hughes?" No need to "occupy" anything. No Tazers. No water cannon. No overtime at the police department. IT'S CALLED "DEMOCRACY," DING-DONG.

"I saw 'ya!" Betsy's got the day off? So boring around here, and I'm not enumerating the 3M jokes. Jilly said, "William, what's that plastic doing up there?" That was enough.

More jingoistic blather? "It's a different kind of patriotism. Very different." "Clothes don't make the man." "May I defecate indoors?" "Yes, I will watch your stuff." "We're all bootleggers now." [or is that "bootlickers?"] When's that election? January 10th? Hmm. The Kennedy limo is late. I'm not liberal enough? Do you want to win SC? Answer the question! Perhaps I'll "Jack a car."

No comments:

Post a Comment