Tuesday, November 8, 2011

File Name: WH_v_HC

"Is it raining yet?" Any other secret trillionaires stupid enough to run for president? Didn't think so.

"THIS ONE, THE OTHER ONE," AND I CAN TALK "SPY TALK" TOO!
It worked! Just squeeze the trigger, and like MICHAEL in the...I am Jeffery's Godfather, this is true. Tricked again! By who? A by now very impoverished woman. Meantime, do you want your Boeing Dreamliner in pieces? Only a filthy spy would say "Yes." The "other one?" AIR FRANCE 447, and the old frozen tubes excuse. Been there, done that. On, HOWARD DEAN --wherever you are-- to the stahl of TURKISH AIRLINES FLIGHT TK1951. Where? Amsterdam.

1977 FACT: I liked a Johnny Guitar Watson song. I heard it in the Red Light District of Amsterdam. Coincidence? Jill, this requires a Hughes Quick Quiz(TM)

Q: "Why did the Dutch whore slam her door?"
A: "Because I would not come in, not because she kicked me out." Did you ca spies hear a different story?

Q: "When the man said, 'How do you like President Carter?,' who was on the phone?"
A: "Jimmy Carter."

Do you have this kind of problem often? Tell the truth!

Too bitter? What did that mean? I like the Cafe Blend better. Did "they" get rid of it?


Don't lie about your age for Senior Coffee, kids. Who are "Steph" & "Deb?" Never mind.

May I return to the Webster Groves, Missouri Starbucks? I don't care if you are selling "weed." I don't mind pierced faces. I knew Webster College theatre people long ago. She flunked on one Peter Sergeant question? CALIFORNIA? Get the truth from Hughes!!!!!
They can't s-p-y a lick.
Can't drive worth a s---{no cussing; as its in the mail}

ALL TOGETHER SPIES! "What's in the mail?"

No comments:

Post a Comment