Saturday, November 19, 2011

Political Comedy Nightly

AAA Comedy @1385 E. Janss Road, Thousand Oaks CA  91365 (Right up the road from LA)

"Man that smells good, I guess. I stopped smoking that s--- in 1982." Except for what I thought might be govenment pot farm pot, because I'm not that stupid. Today, it is apparent to Mister Hughes that the government pot farm pot is a bit better, I guess so the "narcs" do not complain too much. I would not know about such things, as I prepare to, uh, run for president. If I won, I promise I'd sit in a room all alone and think, "Why the hell did you go and get that job? Aw, just another shittly job." Then, I'd come out, and there would be many cameras and stuff.

I know I make sense, even when you do not.

Drink up, before A-rabs take over and make it illegal again--right Caroline?

If you wreck your car while intoxicated, call your insurance man promptly, and don't lie to the deputy girl.

V

No comments:

Post a Comment