Friday, November 25, 2011

Girls, Girls, Girls!

Not the Bush girls! I should not be allowed to read the other dude's web log. "One Pissed-Off Veteran?" Is he in jail yet? Not yet? Running for president, perhaps? Hey, why not join the big fun? Secret Service girls scanning the roof. Libraries zapped with magic energy sources from a private jet in your very own screenplay to neutralize Chinese suitcase nukes, as well as...do I talk too much? Why the roof gawking? They might get shot by a local wack-job, not me. I'm out of the line of fire. Wasn't that a good Clint Eastwood movie? I don't get to make movies, I'm...CRACK-CRACK-CRACK...Reese! Run to your car! It's a......No! Mine don't have guns!


S-P-Y-I-N-G in Iran or Egypt? Not allowed! Spying in California? Puuuurfectly okay. However, don't let nasty bikers carve your butt up and leave you for the coyotes.


Pardon me, I have to move to a free & fun DELL 755 with a sound card, so I can listen to the airplanes. As someone @GSAC said, "It's kinda like the police scanner." Pay no attention to the photo hint, as I am not that good, unless I get a mafia ride to the occupation. Democrat HQ on Wilshire? "We" can begin the negotiations under sunny & homeless skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment