Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hughes News & Thug Roundup

Don't you hate it when you are not "The Aviator's" grandson and a tree got in the way of the Polish, less wheels than customary emergency landing video. However, to their credit, those Polacks can sure squirt water cannon. I saw it, so it must be true. Why did the Iran Air 727 guy get fired? I'm not going you-know-where to find out. No, I'm not. Did they stash that TWA 727? You were not there, pre-9/11 kids. Here it is before we're all killed for sport:

Hughes: "How did you do that? I praise the ground upon which you walk, etc."
TWA Captain: "He did it!"
Hughes: "Did you need some practice?"
First Officer: "Yeah."
Hughes: "Thank you so much, I am still alive, etc."
First Officer: "No big deal."
Hughes: "Did you consider taking the plane away from him?"
TWA Captain: "Nah."
Hughes: "Gotta go. I again praise the tarmac upon which you tread."
Captain; "Thanks for flying TWA."

Later, on the "Secret Company Channel": "Yep, it was the real one."

"General Motors sells more vehicles in China than anywhere else, including the United States."
- Paul Wise man, AssoCIAted Press

Girls, let's review:
  • Dive & roll into SUV planned? Check! 
  • Command for under fire driver? "Go! Go! Go!"
  • Shooting will produce the "Bomb Sniffing Device" (BSD).
  • If the BSD should blow and make me, as usual, late...
Will it fit on the back of a Dodge Ram pickup? If not, "we" will make it fit.

[FYI, I can also think up, like Mr. Cain & Rich "CuckooBird" Lowrie of Wells Fargo, grandiose economic schemes named with numbers! Get ready for the "HUGHES 8-2-1 PLAN" First, I need some f___ing MONEY. Got some today, so the FEC figure is $11 for the next quarter. Could I beat Obama senseless with not much cash? Give me some, and step out of the way, please.]

Taking your medicine?

Next, a quick tour of this evening's Microsoft Notepad notes. Think of it like JFK's doodles, because I will win all arguments should you foolishly "Call the cops" before I can get the Secret Service out here for a huddle. They won't say too much.

"My brain is mush, like Obama's.
Are you happy?"


"The Greek and Italian problems would not be so worrisome if
macroeconomic matters were a "bit" better on this side of the ditch. Is
there an presidential election in 2012? I think so."

"Drugs, Drugs, Drugs. I don't take them. And you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment