Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HUGHES Wrong Again!

I stand corrected. I've been in ALL of The Granite State's (NH) counties. May I hear a presidential "Uh oh?" Not yet? What is this "Tea Party" business? The Wall St. "occupiers" want what? A job? I want one, too! It's called "President of the United States." Can't do the job? I just explained to Mr. Bruce how I'd hurt my right hand knocking your lights out. I can't do that. What is a Twitter? The Houston Oilers are gone? The Saint Louis Blues are under new ownership? I don't get out much, girls. However, I sloganeer all day & night. Today's gem?
"The president can't get a dime out of the economy-wrecking GOP, so he goes off and kills dictators. Want another dead dictator, or a job?"


Tell the truth!

I did not authorize that boob by my campaign-sized coffee cup. I did, however, put something in the "mail stream" today for William M. Gardner. Who is he? Who are you, you piece of [no more cursing Bill] It was a tall skinny mailman, and as for why they all seem to be immigrants or black, I'll leave that alone today.

Here is the transportation for my postmarked 11.08.11 wanna be president letter. Late? Dollar short? What did they say in the cleared just for Hughes federal courthouse last time? "I/We/ just have to see this." And, what was my parting shot with the FedGuard? "I need a guy like you working for me." He/she is? Already? Oh, the ca jealousy! I can't help it if I rise from my homeless state and say, "It will get there by Friday," and some jogger girl not listening to Michael Jackson nods. You were not there, guys! Therefore, shut the [no cussin'] up!

No comments:

Post a Comment