Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let's Talk Airplanes; Let's Talk Politics

Expensive piece of crap. Any questions?


Occupiers everywhere, I can add. Try 472 million per airplane. Does it work properly? Of course not! Why, my Typhoon you can't track is a mere 120 million. Pounds Euros, or Dollars? Details, details. Got a chain and a padlock? Got GoogeleMaps? Lockheed Martin was beamed up to the Mothership? I am highly skeptical of this. And Kathy Martin is where? Patty Pratt is where? The Hilton boy's middle name is my last name? "Fitzgerald is a family last name? Who said it? Mr. Fitzgerald. When? 1972. "Hughes, don't ever dumb it down." "Why don't you like your Lincoln?" "My maiden name is Ford." What's the matter with it?" "Oh, the widows don't roll down right. The wipers don't....." "Typical Found on Road Dead product," I said.


ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, PLEASE:
Does Air force One almost hit your car?
Do B-2 Bombers dive at your apartment building?
Do F-15E's fly over when you are really, really, late for work?
Do you yell at B-1 bombers calling them "Carter's Folly?"
Do Harrier Jump jets blow your long hair around?
Does Rashida kick Dr. Eve in the gut and start four or five fights on the ward?
Does your patient, "Corey," try to burn the hospital down?
Did the Washington, Missouri police chief say, regarding yet another "house full of guns" case, "We're not going in there"? [I'd get frustrated, and talk it over with "Greg." Who was Greg? Last names for c-o-u-r-t, please]
Why can't I give Andrea K. a spoon of dressing & turkey gravy?
Why don't they get it when I packed a former Commission member's late husband's suitcase?




Hey Clinton, let's chase some DARPA flyin' triangles! Nah, I gotta read about ObamaNazi double-double probation on student loans, before that mean old LA policeman shoots their asses dead. Is my free office ready yet? Not yet?


Deputy, beam me to Culver City [before it's too late]

No comments:

Post a Comment