Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meet Me In Saint Louis For the New, "I Want money blog address"

Does it sink or float? Even deefense men don't care. Not much. Get real! Now they shake my hand and say, "Taxpayers are paying for that." I already knew that. Who would be? Martains? Never mind I know why it does not work right. KEN-KEN CODE: "g's." Not money, as with thousands of dollars. Oh, heavens no! Gravity. It's called "gravity." Gravity forces. Am I speaking English? Are you boobs all deaf? Suddenly, I'm Tom Brokaw on Sunday morning around here. What happened? "I have no idea."

Need parts? They won't be cheap, soldier. Fools! Stand on the Northwest side of GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER. Over by the TEEN CENTER? 1978? 1979? That close. As Buzz said, "Kicking up dust." Hughes (That's me, Barack!) said, "Wow, that's cool!" and went home. Jealous? Don't be. Somebosdy's getting nuked, and you will NEVER decide that sort of stuff, drunk, stoned, crazy man.

Keep them in your pocket, or I might put them where the sun don't shine, and get you taken away on a federal crime. Hey, I'm Jessie Jackson! Cassius Clay! No, "Just another homeless guy." [At the moment]

You thought that was off the POTUS "Bell Curve?" You an't seen nothin' yet, mainly because I'm still, "Stuck in T.O." What did GOP Lady say? "We agree with you." "He agrees with you." Who? Top Secret!!! "Hey buddy, wanna get a budget passed? No stopgap crap, baby!"
*Is that Obama at the counter? 

TO THE PENCIL TEXT "SNIFFERS" ALREADY KNOW ABOUT:
Did the F-35 have its first flat tire? [Aviation Week, October 24/31, 2011]. As Jill has been heard to say, "William, what's the date on that?" I say, "What's the cost of that?" {To Mr./Ms. Taxpayer} Girls, it's not the date, it's the dropped off by UNITED AIRLINES part that should have had the corporate, locked-down, ain't no freedom at all no 'mo in USA media here a long time ago. My "Third Eye" and ESP + STP #9 sense tells me...wait! I can hear it now! "Airman, put the key in that missile silo lock. I'll call the other guy later." THREE/3/III. It is a theme of sorts around here, among the "DSM-5" types, at any rate.

1979? What a year! Maybe if I can get a certain ca fellow some H-E-L-P (almost unheard of in Arnold, MO/Jerry CanLand) he'll plug-in the right cords to say, "Mister President, it looks like they still work." What are we talking about? Didn't they all hear me say, "Remember Hogan's Heroes? I'm like Sergeant Schultz! I know nothing!" [rather selectively] Did y'all forget that movie with lines like: "You're Bill now," "Right up there---top shelf," and "Lenny" Blum?" He got killed. Oh kooks! May I write a scene with USA's F-22, China's J-20, and the Soviet Union's SU-27. Got a slightly used Apple computer? Got an old beat-up Panavision camera? Got a cig? Got a light? Got 200 million dollars?

No comments:

Post a Comment