Tuesday, November 1, 2011

RFK Beeps...Different Outcome

Their clothing looks funky. The process is the same.

I'm hard on them, aren't I? You can't vote on Wednesday! Did she tell me to "settle down?" How old? Baloney! To the Best Western, girls!

Ready? I'll submit a sworn affidavit I did not think of this one!

FADE IN:

EXT. MAIN STREET, USA - DAY

William waves in his "casual" Valentino jacket ($1,495).   

SOUND: "Hail to the Chief"

AUDIO FX: Soundtrack slows to a stop.

CUT TO:

INT. NURSING HOME - NIGHT

A 90 year-old "Howard Myth" aged body-double with long gray hair and long fingernails slowly pushes a walker.

CUT TO:

INT. GOVERNMENT OFFICE - DAY

U.S., U.K., & Missouri flags are in the background. Fake SECRET SERVICE AGENTS hover. The Candidate has his spiffy Calvin Klein Collection mohair suit on ($1,595).

WILLIAM
Why am I running for president? I must be nuts.


FADE TO:

2012_Fresh.Out.Of.Freedom.Tour/sendmoney

No comments:

Post a Comment