Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Not Twilight Zone / Not Outer Limits / Not Real? See you in court!

"Mister Hughes, you are bad for [psychiatric] business."
- A. Ahmad, M.D.
"Mister Hughes, I have never seen any sign of psychopathology in you."
- V. Cornelius, M.D.
"Hughes is good for big business"
- William Hughes
Got a cig, soldier? I'm extremely bored with your upcoming summary executions. Some of "The Troops" seem to have word processing problems as well. Over there. They've let me know things. Not illegal. Secret civil wars? Many object. May I occupy an ADA-appropriate restroom? What did I say? "Now I know why H.W. signed the bill!" Nazis have decreed no CBK CBS video, so let us go back in the mafia time machine to when I entered the GOEBEL so in jail! SENIOR ADULT CENTER Computer Lab. New joke? "I've been detained. You are all going to jail."

Do I have to like Chicago? Deceased African-Americans are in line at the Polling place already? It's called "community organizing." I can do it, too, but only if absolutely necessary.

Ugly color. I get the last one off the line, you Brain-Jacked, and/or dopefiend motherf___ers.

 AA 597 - November, 2001, Long Island, NY
"What the hell are we into?"
"Get out of it. Get out of it."

WCH - July, 2008, Outside Vandenberg AFB
"Oh, I see how it works."

WCH - August, 2008, Kettleman City, CA
"Holy shit! My falling star just did a U-turn!"

*You thought Dungeons & Dragons? Wrong!
**You thought New Age magic? Wrong!
***You thought E.T. was here? Wrong!


CLEARLY LABELED JOKE: "E.T. is probably like a California cop. He rides around a lot and does not care about you or me." EXCEPTION: We're all dead, and the planet Earth is covered in magma and soot. Then, he/she/it says, "Chart it, in the Universal Cosmic Log (UCL). They're all gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment