Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Got my Watch With a Second Hand, Kennedy!

No, silly! Not the "football" you fool! It's President Hughes' special medical device. For sick ex-pre...


Stand by for the big deputy Roast as soon as...

I got a million of 'em! The explosion goes backwards, future Apple wonk, and I say, after it Steve "Caps," "It's a good thing the real intelligence community knew me well by the time the president's daddy ran away. Classified reports on satellites, or dad ran away. Your call." Cut! That's a take!

MY FACE, YOUR BIG SCREEN, GIRLS!
Jif, Skippy, Von's generic, Ralph's generic...I get the message. Didn't I crab about Jimmy's nuke "policy reboot" in 2008 at the 30 Centre? Sure did. Hey, "The Hitman" at least had a job to drive his black pickup truck to. Running late? Banging Army Boy's baby mama! Caught by the Great One! Nukes? What nukes?

Tony is back with his computer. No, not that Tony. He's animal, mineral, vegetable? Gardner, your line? Mine shall be, "I'm a good listener."

Soon, right behind the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER, YOU PIECES OF [EXPLETIVE DELETED]

MPC/SLPRC, it's like working in a 17th Century asylum before Thorazine!

BONUS! Exerpts from "Margaret's" Fifth crrrazy note!
"(I am overwhelmed as it is)" I'd have a DSM-IV term, sir - if I were still "On my job." [RSMO 630, 631, 632] No law out here, Jerry! I can write one. How about "Mental Health Monitors?" It would spoil "Biker Fun?" I understand and empathize most completely. Did Howard write Hells Angels too? "We" seek to purchase a fact, when it is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment