Thursday, May 19, 2011

"American One Ninety Nine, We Need an AAA Towtruck Out Here"

My Hughes run for the White House, off to the usual Chinafornia "Quick Start." And, did I, long ago, tell some Washington University in Saint Louis shrink I'd get a job at Quick Trip, because I could walk across I-270 loaded-up on Danforth Foundation killer drugs? I did. I also drank approximately eight (8) ounces of Budweiser and scared my favorite biker again by remarking, "See than fake foam? They put chemicals in there to do that." CHEMICALS. It got his attention. Uh, my FDA will want to know, A-B. "What's in that beer?" "What is Beechwood aging?"


I've heard many Saint Louis, Missouri rumors on that, much like the chocolate in Camel cigs Bob & I smoked on Minnesota Street. What did he say repeatedly? "Sit down, Helen!" I did not know that meant anything. U.S. Army? What army? What are you talking about? Circling back to the "doctor," he said, "They move too fast at Quick Trip, you wouldn't be able to do that job."


DID MY OWN FATHER LIE ON THE STAND? Tommie Harsley, SO IN JAIL!!! Why? HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS LLC is on I-270 in Maryland. Not a joke. As for BAKER HUGHES, I say, stop "playing" and start WWIII. Wanna rumble, Barack?

No comments:

Post a Comment