Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You Can't Undo What You Did: I Say WAR!!!

Drenched, I was. Where's the aircraft, brain-jaked nutcase? Not funny, plenty criminal. NO LAW. NO RIGHTS. NO JUSTICE. What did Ms. Engel say back when I was still "Bill?" By the way, all spying females in my life will be, as one from California said often, "Locked up." Engel said, "Bill, it's really hard when you are dealing with a bunch of nuts." If only I knew that included the president and United States Air Force.

WILLIAM V is not happy, and that was my airplane over Janss & 23 HWY. Freeway? Surely you jest about "freedom." Google, thanks for the "top left pic" on the "Images" link. MY warplane's stick looks like the very long-throw 5 speed shifter on my wrecked and who knows where it is Nissan 240SX? Did I mention this isn't a movie, kids? I'm in "trouble?" Who's the guy near to F-35 Big Man Test Pilot? (Did I mention I rode with a certain secret organ-i-zation? They investigate certain things, too). Oh, that U-tube!!!

What job did I apply for? No "brain-farts" today.

President of the United States
(And, by the way crazy stalkers, I am unaware of any requirement that you kill somebody to get the job, but let us review)

PRESIDENTS OF MY LIFETIME
DWIGHT EISENHOWER: Soldier
JOHN F. KENNEDY: Sailor
LYNDON JOHNSON: Politician
RICHARD NIXON: Spy
GERALD FORD: Politician
JIMMY CARTER: Sailor
RONALD REAGAN: Spy
GEORGE H.W. BUSH: Spy
BILL CLINTON: Spy
GEORGE W. BUSH: Spy
BARACK OBAMA: Spy
[WILLIAM HUGHES?] Bureaucrat
Five president-spies in a row?
Enough!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment