Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yeeeha! It's Bissell Hills nsa Boys on LSD Code Not Secret No More@!@!


 "Damn!"*

1.17.8 Flightcrew Procedures
For his next feat of bravery, the man who has never even flown a damn glider [but Howard wrote a book under a pseudonym to let me know what to do if the Captain should be poisoned, or have a heart attack...hint...hint] will attempt to recreate what the poor guy said as the airplane a). Was relieved of GE Engine #1 by various mafia(s) "in" with the IAM; b). Was experiencing electrical failures (ho hum); c). Had half the digital "Black Box" die (the AUDIO part, natch); d). Noticed, I'm sure to his dismay, that the slats moved all by themselves, in the wrong direction, I am quite confident; e). Almost made it, despite all of that, because as you flyboys say (I know from atc), and the data in the f***ing report vile Illuminati types DO NOT want me to see verifies, the man was "working the airplane" during his 31 seconds available, 14 of which are hopelessly spent in "Stall City," because I am running for president, and one of my many qualifications is, I can read.


Hey Chinafornia kook, why am I homeless?

It was almost this bad...
"Gayle, what was that noise? [hum of I-55...he looks in the FIAT 124 rear-view mirror] "There's something burning back there. Looks like a pile of old tires. Damn, I hate Chicago."

*That was the man's last word, as far as your lying usa government was concerned. Do not sing patriotic songs around me, unless you want a fight. Crooks, mafia, nuts-o military, greedy politicians, foreign spies, may I have some of my own capital? Heard the unstoppable Typhoon last night again, and we are not talking about sports & weather, Nazis. Why no last American Airlines Captain words, as with sentences? "The recording was incomplete, because of the loss of electrical power to the aircraft during rotation."
- NTSB AR-79-17, Adopted: December 21, 1979.


No more "lithium" battery jokes. No more [cough, cough] dead flashlight batteries. WAR. YOU'D BETTER KEEP CALLING ME CRAZY, BECAUSE THE WORD THAT BROUGHT OUT THE "Illuminati Secret Service" was F-I-R-E. And, we are just not talking about an old Supreme Court case, sir. The UK, USA & Soviets won WWII? Bullcrap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment