Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BUSTED!!!

Google was caught again not posting something here on my free & fun bloggy-woggy. Why?

Perhaps it is because I am going to read my file titled, "Rachel's DSM-5 File" to try and figure out, along with Dr. Frances & Dr. Spitzer, if the latter is still alive, what to call you brain-jacked ninnies. I still think BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA is the worst president we've ever suffered from, and it is a fact that his predecessor, GEORGE W. BUSH, was judged the worst by an overwhelming majority of historians, and I'd allege, if I were on TV, auto mechanics and nail shop owners as well.

Let us stick to the topics, such as I AM HOWARD HUGHES' GRANDSON, AND I AM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER EARNED AND POSSESSED IS GONE, SAVE THE CONTENTS OF RALPH'S CART 729.

This is normal? No, there is something wrong with you. Yes, candidate Hughes has declared the campaign theme shall be "Generational Warfare," which is vastly better than the domestic terrorism, war(s) in the Lower 48, and other cup of Starbucks coffee ruining things that are right around the corner. Yep, it looks like grandpa & grandma mafia are sitting fat & pretty with Medicare, Medicare Part D, big assets, nice home, many vacations around the globe, and they sure did write you out of the will over a bit of legal pot smoking, didn't they? "Greatest Generation?" I will thunder it soon, as I bang on the podium, just like Teddy Kennedy. "Rotten! Rottenest generation!!! They won World War Two? No, they did not! Nazis pretending you are free, until they decide at the country club or VFW Hall to put a bullet in your crack-smoking head, sir! A nation run by mafia? That's what you want? YOU are nuts, not me!!!" etc. etc. etc.

Has the weekend roundtable of beer drinking, and I have no idea what you were smoking, local youth looked up AMERICAN AIRLINES 191 yet? Where is the video of me flying the plane, dude? I finally caught a body-double! On video! And no one gives a rat's ass! Time for the modem to go off, Mr. Rick? No, it's time for "Michelle," who does not like me saying her name or dragging her into COURT over my assault in the Goebel, which she witnessed, to bang keys. Hopeless! Let us review the "Hughes Ben_Ben's."

BEN 1.0: Big clock @6411 Alamo Avenue, Clayton, MO 63105. Ceiling fan always on. Buddy of "Bob" the landlord. He (Bob) flew B-29's in WWII, and we argued about the generational thing. I DID NOT know my aviation ancestry yet, but Bob tried to kill our asses (USAF girlfriend & six cats, too). His rodent son also tried to kill us, but I heard him coming, not with a "third eye," but my freaking ears. (Barbara Ann, who hails from Chinafornia, was plenty scared that night, so don't say I am wrong, IN COURT! "objection! objection!") And, let us speak separately, IN COURT of the medivac helicopters trimming Bob's trees and shining their aviation light on my naked body (girls, I sleep like that, when I have a futon). Why, my e-mailing back & forth between my humble 5400 Arsenal Street office from: mailto:officewilliam.hughes@dmh.mo.gov to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is famous, but only in select .gov .mil. and .mafia circles & triangles.    
BEN 2.0: A GOP provocateur who did not get me ejected from the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER over his bad behavior. Very bad, such as alleging yet another homeless "Robert" pooped on Andrea Koval's hand-me-down office chairs, the best one of which I'm sitting on at this moment. Ben 2.0 reportedly got in physical fights in our Computer Lab that features free & fun DELL 755's on which I write. Fix my computer? Borrow yours? Are you nuts? I am not. I'm your next goddamn president, ma'am. Oh, these computers! As I just told the man who I think was at the helm of possibly killing my ass aboard a 1977 Eastern Airlines flight and making up a story, we should dump them all in the sea. How did someone, possibly "Hughes Network" send the "Murder Hughes In The Air" crew of "salesmen" a message? Fuel truck in the way? Ho, ho! Another jet full of Atlanta Georgian souls? It's all in the NTSB Incident Report, isn't it? However, I won't get to it today, because in Thousand Oaks: a). No one has any money; b). No motor vehicles are permitted to leave Chinaforna; c). No one in Hollywood makes movies anymore--they just f*ck with Hughes; d). They are all retarded or mafia, and that is an insult both to the Developmentally Disabled and the real "Mob." QUICK QUIZ: "Who signed the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)?" Answer: George H.W. Bush. [Hughes in nsa real-time: "I can't believe he signed it. He signed the f*cking thing! Can you believe it?] New quiz, as I shall answer a question with a question, despite what my retired cop buddy thinks of this practice.
Q: "Why did Bush sign the ADA?"
A: "Why do I know so many damn architects?" [think wheelchair ramps, many federal regs, etc. etc. etc. {$$$$} and do not forget to play Pink "so in jail, MI-5" Floyd's song titled "Money."] 
BEN 3.0: A drunk. A "tweeker." A big brute. His GF is in prison for selling amphetamines. A new Hughes for president staff member. Any questions? "You in the pink dress. It is a question of who was banging the Von's Kool Cake tin and yelling at who, ma'am...that is correct. I was banging and yelling, before I went on a 'mission' into the woods, in pitch black darkness, and found the no doubt illegal Mexican's abandoned sleeping bag for Ben. That is correct. Next question, please."

TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN CRAZY-ASS OBAMA'S AMERICA:

Nicky A. from Poway, CA
Love the white coconut diner cake they make here! moist and YUMMY! Love the heirloom tomatoes and all the organic produce. I just love that whole side of the store! Panda Express and Starbucks right there.
Great wine selection, lines seem to always more fast. I wish they had a self checkout...but no biggie.

I've bought flowers there a few times and they've really lasted at home.

When Ive asked the meat counter guy questions, they seem quite knowledgeable.

Checkers are friendly. This is my main grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment