Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Eighteen? Twenty? Need a Job?

It's time to scrape the bottom of the barrel. "What does he mean? What does he mean? What does "Conflicting Edits" mean, Goo-gle? I'll be right back.

It means the Star Trek transporter pic is unwanted. Why? Was I ignoring certain "people" today? Yes. Was someone in this room fighting the download of a second James Doohan photo? Yes. Is Christina's radio station playing a Sade song I like? Yes. Why do they "mafia-groan" like I'm doing something wrong? What am I doing? Don't know, you lousy ca *ocksucker.

If it pleases the Illuminati Court, may I write about Medicare? "Ryan's Hope" has not a chance, as I hear it on "Darrel's Radio." rattle keys>>rattle keys>>rattle keys Didn't Ben 2.0 say it long ago? I asked, "Why do they rattle keys in your ears?" Ben replied, "To drive you nuts." Now, "they" will really try, as I have, by homeless & helpless standards, struck gold. (Never mind it is my own capital I squirreled away, like an Israeli fixin' to buy a home on Arab land with CASH). Me? Criticise Israel? Look how far your current POTUS got with that. "Standing O" from the Israel Lobby in Congress; people who have been known to stuff tinfoil wrapped cash into the freezer. And the FBI actually caught them? Amazing! Not awesome at all!

It's the outlet mall at I-70 & U.S. 54. He's lying! He;s lying! No, I've been to the McDonald's there too many times as a far heavier state bureaucrat late for another meeting. He's lying! He's lying! Nope. What will I say when they say, "You can't be president. No experience!" Ready, girls?


"The guy in the Bond movies? He's grandpa. Howard was the real James Bond, and Mafia trurned him into a "nut," because he let them, dummmy. Why? So I'd eventually get all of the Hughes empire back. What have I done? Outwitted the entire intelligence apparatus of USA, UK, EU, Russia, China, and God only knows who, but I do know barefooted ISI when I see them, and Mossad opens the door for me, like at a New York City residence I never have had. All this and more, out of a homeless guy's Ralph's cart? Plus, I was a state bureaucrat for twenty years. Have you worked for the government? City? County? State? Federal? Buddy, I did, and it's the same at every level. I'm a public sector animal, but I would not mind, for example, buying a large corporation and handing it to someone who actually helped me get out of California, I state I'm learning to like by hating it, not its people."


Was that a take? Where is the camera? Tell me I cannot walk past the statue of USA's 14th president and say, "Bill, when is the filing period? I might forget. Grandpa was crazy, and my memory is kinda bad. Could you write it down for me?"


The man will say, "Hughes, you can leave now."


Who is Bill? Who is he talking about?


Don't give me that crap, when you somehow already know about who I want in Eve's Chevy Station Wagon in November. What did the real ones say the first time? "I'll run interference for you." More recently? "Don't worry, It'll get better."


That's nice, sir. What does "Admiral Willie" have to say about the pace of the proceedings?


"Ramming speed. I'm sick of this [EXPLETIVES DELETED]

No comments:

Post a Comment