Monday, May 30, 2011

Dear ca Dehydration Diary


Did it really happen? That Santa Barbara station played "Gimmie Shelter" by a band my ex spouse and I called the "Rolling Bones" they looked so old in the early 1980's? Where's the "Fountain of Youth?" I'm not going there. What job am I still a "young" guy in? President of the United States. Now shut the f### up, or I'll surely "Call the cops." Girls, I know how the gizmo above works, but I want a wire, and I'm not talking that damn "spy talk."
What does he mean? What does he mean?


GET THE FACTS, IDIOTS!
In hughesscreenplay#7, I thought I was buying the synchronisation rights to have an American Civil War 2.0 on the screen, and what did this Midwestern rube say yesterday? (05.29.11) "I did not let you see the good one." (Meaning screenplays, PARKER--AGULIERA--WINSLETT--HILTON--SHIELDS--LOHAN--HUDSON--CYRUS--SPEARS--GRAMMAR--HUDGENS--HEMINGWAY--GAGA--KARDASHIAN--COX). Did I forget anyone?

Closest proximity? Cyrus.

H-man likes you? Lohan. ("Don't believe everything you see in that Star," said the Ventura County Deputy at our favorite McDonald's).


That will not get hughesscreenplay#8 made. That's the one where "Seth" our presidential candidate gets his butt assassinated, or does he?


hughesscreenplay#9 is the sequel to #8? "Bob" is down in the Amazon? Chinese fighter jets scream overhead (I would have paid them for it), and what were the lines I now refuse to write?


BOB
What the fuck are they doing here?

CONNIE
They don't like this shit!


Okay, let's get cheap-o, because with about 12,000 movies in pre-production, filming, or post-production, Hollywood consistently "cries poor" for Hughes. First, to settle all "Gimmie Shelter" issues, in #9, Seth has survived, made president, and the problem is <gulp> nuclear war 'a comin', so "they" are abandoning the White House and going to one of Dick Cheney's "undisclosed locations." I know what roads to drive. I know right where on I-495 the Pentygon was going to turn out the lights for a big Mafiavision--excuse me--Panavision camera in the helicopter. "Way cool! That's enough!" I thought I would maybe yell into an old fashioned walkie-talkie. Oh, and don't forget, carpenters. You were gonna build a "Constitution-Grabber" that takes it down a hole, I read during the Cuban Missile Crisis, because I could read well in second grade.

Instead, I'm ending up what?

Oh, no.

Not me.

How about this one? The president gets abducted and held for ransom. It's a comedy, dumbass! No?

Okay, I get the "message."

May I go back to New Hampshire?

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment