Thursday, May 5, 2011

"Big Crusty Rodent" Does Not Want Me On GOOGLE? May i pee now?

Don't get too excited sir. I just wanted to interrupt your delusional system, and those of many in MIssouri, by saying, on the Soldier Boy's Internet, that after what I've been through, former Attorney General and current GOVERNOR JAY NIXON has got to go bye-bye to prison. As I shall brag on the stump, in running for president, "I bagged me a Nixon, too!"

I heard that! Okay, morons, what would you do? They said, "Contact Russian Air Patrol, one zero niner point three." Then they speak in Russian, and I do not. So, I am listening to Classical KWMU-3, Aguliera's Radio (Hit Nation), and the WGBH Celtic Show at the same time. Got a problem with that?

NEXT?


"William, we've received compaints about your headphones. They're too loud."


Is it Jill or Rachel tonight, as we revisit the question:
"Would Marine One collapse the TEEN CENTER roof?'
I say "No," and I intend to fly the damn thing, or would you rather have a Typhoon in T.O.?.
By the way,
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment