Friday, May 6, 2011

Who's Fooling Who?

Vote, vote, vote. What was that University of Wisconsin Grad Schoool paper on? What was the professor's name? HINCKLEY!!! Bush, why did I get kicked out of school with a near 4.0?

I see the murder boys over at "scummy Navy" have a new flying dog. Let's go to the VWF Hall and plan on killing a biker/drug dealer. They never thought the bikers would kill them? So entertaining for the lawful man!

Oh, those barewfoot ISI! Have I seen the man in this photo? No comment. Now, all of our T.O. e-mail is going cattywhompers, and I just told a woman who is, as I like to say, "within shouting range" of my age a tree might fall on her head for merely speaking to me pleasantly. We can't decide whether to talk more, or stop talking. It's another unique 1000 Oaks curtural artifact. That's part of why I yell "Mafia town!!! by the crpd horsie farm. CHP loves the show! As for the young women I will be scheming with later today on Facebook, Linkedin, and My Space, I cannot control them, and they are plenty crazy, so it may well be "Miller Time" and "Egypt Time" for our fearless head Negro, but I had nothing to do with it. As many have commented lately, I do not change my story, like a SPY.

What is the 7/7 photo file name? "ChiTown.MobJob.362x220" As LIZ BROWN used to say on WGNU in "The Loo," "We have so much to talk about."

Are you from Saint Louis? Got a cig? Got a light? Got a car that will make it to Missourah?

No comments:

Post a Comment