Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thanks. Can Somebody Please Place Somebody Under Arrest (mental note: That's why you hollered "War!" because no one will)


Thanks to the Sukhoi Su-35BM guy for some "world spinning around" video. Hey D.C. twits, they let me see glass! May I have my colonies back, please? Excuse me, I have some 5150's to write first. What was I doing in 1975? Good stuff--but mention illegal drugs, and "go away" in my AMR ambulance, sir. As always, William is about good things. And, speaking of supposedly "grandiose," be there for the USA's FISA files going over a balcony at the United States Department of Justice. Current desk riders, my nice Marine will show you to the parking lot. Your I.D. won't work. Your computer passcode won't either. Where's the balcony? Old spooks already know.

Mario, why are they jealous?
They're nuts, right?
Drugs?

No comments:

Post a Comment