Wednesday, May 4, 2011

O.K. v. Not O.K.

"How bad is it?" you may well ask.

First...

Osama's House

 Barack's New House

Which one? The one with the "Community Organizer's" new back steps. The house to the left has the crack cocaine in it.

Okay Carson's ghost, it's so bad, in order to blog I have to:


1. Remain absolutely silent.
2. Talk someone else into noting the Internet is off--again.
3. Listen to Baltimore Center. And, it works!
4. Ready an ic3 torpedo.
5. Ready a crpd torpedo.
6. Listen to WGBH (no one bothered me in Boston)
7. Ready the CBK letter & fire at the Daily News.
8. Shake hands with girls speaking French. (The real one, the great one knew that was not Paris, France French! CORRECT! Housing? Of course not! My park bench is some sort of Navy thing. The nice Admiral will explain it all as I fire him someday. Excuse me, is it "Relieved of command?" Out! Out! Out they will go!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment