Monday, May 30, 2011

Would You Like an AMR Ride or a Joke, Sir?


Parr. Carson. Letterman. Leno. They all "knew/know things." Too much, in my candidate for president opinion, which I am entitled to, you moron! And, what is your full name, you lousy [EXPLETIVE DELETED]?


NO DAY OFF? YES IT IS! HERE'S SOME QUOTES FROM OTHERS
(Attention ca Kooks! I really used to work for banks & .gov's, so I had all federally-mandated Monday Holidays off. Today, I can't tell you what the good "they" gave me. It didn't cost much. It's the thought that counts).


"Don't believe that." 
- Jim  (On the rumor holding if I change pants, I get a new California girlfriend).

"They were gonna take me."
- Jim (His rationale for joining the Army voluntarily--a very long time ago).


"That's a good bank."
- J.S. (Regarding Ms. Nelson and the gang @ BNY).


"Bush did nine-eleven."
- Elise M.


"I wouldn't know about that."
- "Jeremy" (Regarding Walt Disney's political beliefs. He works where? Disney!).


"People are disappointed in him." 
- "Dannie" (Regarding President Obama).


"Not an advanced enough civilization."
- Anonymous TV Producer (Regarding E.T.'s lack of interest).


"The Obama Administration is putting a smiley face on a police state."
- Some KGO Radio Guy


"Your five minutes is up."
- "Bobbie" (Regarding my presidential debate practice at the Goebel Coffee Cart).


"We don't want any government, but we're not for chaos."
- Some Damn Liar in Austin, Texas (He's on KGO, not me?)


"I was baptized Catholic."
- Rev. Crazy Angels


"I'd vote for you. And, Trump's getting back in."
- "Darrel, The Great Darrel"


"Your jaw ought to be wired shut!"
- A Retired Cop


"I'll slap it out of him."
- The Same Cop As Above (Which side of the protecting Shriver Tommy Gun was he on? Hughes knows).


"I'm shopping for a business jet like a teenager looking for a first car. If it looks cool, I want one."
- William C. Hughes (That's me).

No comments:

Post a Comment