Thursday, May 26, 2011

"Are you gonna hang back, or be known as a snitch?"

Oh, those U.S. presidents! "We" go to the ever-popular Q& A:

Q: "Why did President Ford fall down so often?"
A: "Same reason Hughes fell in front of the Housing Authority on Hillcrest in Thousand Oaks California with the ever-vigilant local cop watching to start a rumor."
Q: "What was the rumor?"
A: "I'm a drunk."
Q: "What was your last drink?"
A: "About eight ounces of Budweiser with some nut named "Ben" a few weeks ago."
Q: "Before that?"
A: "We're not talking about "Karla" at Fridays. Nope."


This is another pic of Jerry Ford falling down on the ski slopes. Those are his feet. Who's the female? I get one, too, right?
No?
What the hell is this?
"They" always change the rules. Always.


Pardon me, as I go snitch to the (so fired!) FBI. I have nothing more productive to do; at the moment, anyway.
On second thought, I guess I answered Mark's question that served as today's blog title. That's productive? Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment