Saturday, May 21, 2011

B&W Photos, Please (For never forgets a face William V)

When running for president, pick your VP with care, if 'ya get what I mean.

Who are these guys? Just wondering.


What was that, Jackie? "No, let them see what they've done." 
For ca tweeker morons and other drunk and/or drug-crazed individuals, that referred to her refusal to change out of the bloody dress. And, I have a relative with the SAME NAME as her personal secretary at the time? Time to hear another Boston rock & roll song on Corporate radio. We win! {Why was someone coughing loud while Obama praised the CIA recently? They need, as a really bad Saint Louis psychiatrist from India said, "A lozenge." Or, more dirt on the president. I've sure got enough. It's easy!} Hey ca kooks! What are the most searched on the .net terms?

"Kennedy Assassination"
"Roswell"
"Watergate"

Are they kidding? I've got all the answers? No wonder I'm dispossessed, homeless, sorta starving, but with many headed to a Federal prison near you!!!

As a bonus, "we" know who the November, 1963 "they" were?

May I run for president now? Not yet?

Damn old spooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment