Friday, May 20, 2011

As The Eagles Sang (long ago), "With a gleam in her eye."

Going fishing?
Why is my reinvestigation of air disasters, wherein I get it right, causing ghouls, witches, & warlocks to emerge, but no CNN satellite truck has yet arrived?


HERE IS MY OFFICIAL POSITION, AND I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO TALK OR EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO KEN'S, BEN'S OR PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR A PARK DISTRICT, YET BEHAVE LIKE COPS. It's the "in" thing among spoiled brats of all ages in Thousand Oaks, California, and I finally had my discussion on it with Deputy Hall. The "tripwire" is identifying yourself fraudulently, so those "Secret Service Agents" have been arrested, right? Oh, I see, this is Hughes, so that is not the case? Did I mention I am winning the presidency and giving you the "smaller government" many have wanted on DAY ONE with my mighty E.O. pens? (You are welcome to one, as I have seen this procedure on TV, and I can do it, too).


As a bonus, the remaining agencies might do something meaningful to help you, the taxpaying citizen. Revolutionary!


A very cold swim, with only five survivors among 79? The Captain's name was what? You've got to be kidding! The flight was to where? Mother of God! The thrust was set at what? How does this crap go on? Excuse me, "The Aviator's" grandson, for knowing, and if you brain-jacked idiot, robo-kooks would kindly rent a car for me, speaking for myself, I'd feel much safer flying commercially. May I get back to work on the 1979 O'Hare mess, absent rocks & bottles tossed, knives displayed, and paintballs shot? And I'm not taking legal action against this oh so corrupt state, county, & city? Are you nuts? I'm not.


KOFAL QUIZ:
Andrea departed at 2:59 p.m. She is:
a). Taking a late lunch.
b). Going home early.
c). Attending a meeting.
d). Saw that Ken was marching to the library and flashed a "secret sign" to him.
e). Is meeting with her attorney, as my goal now is to see all of the Goebel staff arrested and prosecuted, except the Custodians.

No comments:

Post a Comment