Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Margaret, German Terrorist": No One Cares, and don't even think about blaming Hughes (BOOM? BIOTERROR? "I have no idea.")

What did she say? An Army psychiatrist judged him to have badass Alzheimer's from DAY ONE? Watch the old video, as I did. The man was an actor, yet he could not say more than one line at a time of the "Tear down this wall" speech. And, what happened in 1989?*

1. The wall came down.
2. Tienanmen Square happened, and Mr. Bush did not cut off their "foreign aid." No, he did not. Look it up.
3. I, William Charles Hughes, was involuntarily "dosed" with what I will term--IN FEDERAL COURT, GIRLS--CIA Designer Meth."
4. On #3, I got through it (12/88-04/89).
5. Tossed in MBMHC. Are we ready for the press conference, Time Warner? WB, "That's all folks!" TIME TO MAKE THE DONUTS. TIME TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. AND, WILL YOU NINNIES PLEASE GROW UP! What is MBMHC. What is MBMHC? T.O Hint: I was the "Monitor" there in 1989. Ask "Greg Dale," as he is not dead, but maybe headed to jail. Greg Dale, going to jail. I'm like Ali!
6. The Exxon Valdez hit a rock, or a whale. I don't have time to look it up. Oh, that's right. A spy got the boat driver drunk. That was it. [When I get on the "Howard Thing," oil seems to spill, and didn't the Goebel Chinese Army look smug as BP spilled the crude recently, but no beans. Have I mentioned my Eurofighter in the last 5 minutes?

*Though the woman who provided this tip seemed, as I a say, "A little mobby," that does not make her wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment