Monday, May 2, 2011

I Should Read My Own Blogs

How about those San Jose Sharks! Befuddling the Red Wings but good! I have made my Osama remarks to a couple of marching local skinheads with chains, black gloves, leather, and all of that. Does Trump have to editorialize like that? Oh, he's on TV. FYI, Donald, the droogs said, "Yeah, government lies" before I could even get warmed-up in the Vons bullpen. In a hurry those young, men, and I know not why. Go Sharks! We Blues fans have a problem with the Red Wings, and did I really look up the 196_ [I won't tell you what year] Black Hawk v. Canadians game? That Soldier Boy's Internet! How useful! It was a tie.  

May I send an e-mail to the Elks Lodge GER (Grand Exalted Ruler)? Thanks, ca kooks!


HUGHES FOR PRESIDENT UPDATE: I just hired, with an IRS Tax I.D. and no freakin' money, a Drug Policy Adviser. Oh, these people! I had to insist he pay his taxes on the money I can't pay him yet to synthesize what I generically call "drug shit."

No crinkling of Barrons in the Computer Lab!

By order of Diana Tuna of the Lutheran SS?

Okay, Hughes, what happened this weekend?

Two conversations with "non-denominational Christians." In Convo #1, he may surprise me and really be trying to make a movie, but I've heard that one before, Mr. Nicholson, in Fruit & Nutland. What was going on behind the man's back? A McDonald's Playroom packed with Chinese women and kids unfurled a big still commie Chinese mainland flag. Not O.K. Did I mention a President Hughes would be: a). From Missouri, like the "other one"; and b). Happy to nuke your asses.

HUGHES REALITY CHECK: I have looked the Chinese Male .mil Spook in the eye, and I doubt many other presidential contenders have. All Chinese spies on the West Coast of the USA are "expendable." In the event of a good old-fashioned nuking, do not blame me [dead or alive], and do not look for "fall guy terrorists," as with that event dubbed "9/11." As Kathy E[    ] said, in a CHESTNUT HEALTH SERVICES staff meeting of her teenage son's buddies seeking sexual intercourse with her, "They wouldn't know what hit 'em." Same with war these days. Take it from the never been .mil Royal fellow, you won't be told who did what to who.

You, and I, will simply be dead or not dead, and in the event of death in Thousand Oaks, Chinafornia, "we" may not be able to tell the difference stuck in this surreal two-horse burg. "Who's driving to the Eagleton Federal Courthouse?" I asked this weekend, and it creates a "ghost town" very quickly. How about Convo #2 with a woman who made up her last name in a five-count? She admitted Roman Catholics are still disliked a lot, spewed blather about praying to the saints, seemed to not believe Mass hasn't been all Latin since about 1962, and in the face of such suspiciousness, I stated, among all that rot, "If we win, the Holy Roman Empire is taking over."

Yes, I was nice only until the lawperson count got to three (3), with two deputies and <gasp> an actual Thousand Oaks cop. They don't come in to Starbucks much, if at all, so I used my God-given brain to try and decipher a "message," between threatening to ask the new sheriff deputy filly out on a date, as I no longer care about the 9mm stashed somewhere. I think the messages were threefold, like the number of warm bodies.
1. "We would like to attend the next GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER COMMISSION, LLC meeting, because we heard you got punched, the staff has not produced and Incident Report, and now the H-neck is hurting, sans neck brace for crooked lawyer-seeking drama."
2. "We think 'Sam' is nuts and possibly dangerous, not you."
3. "I am the female deputy, and I am ducking, because if you get the Kennedy letter in the mail, she might have to as well."

What would the problem be? Two Catholics, no whining. Oh, she married a nice Jewish man, and I'm supposed to...

POP--POP--POP "Get down! Get down you old fools! Drop that pool cue and get down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment