Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This One Is Dedicated to "The Big Crusty Rodent"

No "James B. Troutman" at the National Security Agency (NSA)? Shocked! Shocked I am by the "demon mailer." USA & UK, I tried to be reasonable, as with "Turn them off for two weeks, and ask Congress what to do," however, sometimes the guests on Premier Radio Network are not like the Premier Inn--again in beeeuuuitful Newbury Park, and BTW, Jill lives there now, too. In other words, they might know what they are talking about, unlike most in 1000 Oaks, CA 91362. Did an old Air Force cryptographer say, "We don't really know what they do over there."


Like the rock show--"unplugged" permanently. My not as unlikely as you might think allies? All wealthy families in the USA with any common sense.
Let's go!


No law?
No more rights?
No old-fashioned justice system?
What is the new standard?
"We like you, so we'll allow you to live awhile longer."
Oh yeah?
How about "Willie the 5" with double everything .mil?
Oh! "They" did not think that could happen!


THE INTERNET IS OFF, SO NOW I AM HAVING DINNER, AND I'M BEHIND TWO FBI REPORTS. Is that incompetent Negro president still there? GOP, can't you do anything? Lame! So lame! So brain-jacked! It's a "public-private partnership" whereby if your rights are trampled, they don't much care, but should you get into bank accounts and move it to St. Petersburg in the Soviet Union, uh, I mean "Russia," then  they want a "cut." I hate having "remote viewing powers" (not), and don't tell me they do that, too? People I know? Later, sports fans. Bitch, bitch, bitch...Tell the Kennedy girl I have nearly a quarter million a year pledged in salaries alone, and Best Western is okay for a start, as I was O.K. with Motel 6, however, "Let's get real!!" (and run for president, kids!)
Kooks! Kooks! More kooks!
Will I ever get to NTSB AAR79-17? Oh my goodness! The cover of the report says, "United States GGovernment" with TWO G's? Where was I when I was duped into being near O'Hare? How? Nazis--Commies--Anarchists--Green Marchers. Wanna fight? Wanna go to Las Roblas? Wanna be dead? What the hell, Sheriff? Two G's? You can look it up yourself! Oh, no real library in 1000 Oaks? Not my problem! Time to go to MIsourah! Time to go to the Quad Cities airshow "sneaky-style." Uh, oh. They know who I am? May I run for president, please? How illogical. An AIRshow? The Aviator's f*cking grandson? Lock him up on a 5150. Quick! Why? Arrest him for something! Quick! For what? (I just killed Ben 3.0? Maybe).

Turn off the Goebel Internet--again! Rachel! Oh Rachel!

TARGET

TARGET
(pic is from where? Are you from St. Louis?)

TARGET

TARGET

TARGET

TARGET

TARGET

TARGET
target

Me? Start some sort of civil war? I'm not Howard Sr. I'm not Howard Jr. I'm not "Charlie Company." I'm William V, and I am not happy. What is that little gazebo thingy in the middle? It was a missile on 09.11.2001. And, here's a "scoop" for free. Yes Virginia, if the 9/11 military and civilian deaths were reversed, to say, oh, a few thousand dead in D.C., then many of us are not here today, because "Dubyah" would have hopped in the "Doomsday Plane" at Barksdale AFB, and then.....

Oh, to have been a "fly on the wall."

"No sir, there's no incoming. Show's over. No sir, you cannot have Howard's airplane."
Howard who?

No comments:

Post a Comment