Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May I?


May I keep my seat? Real Secret Service lurk, ca kooks, and I know who they are.Why am I fighting a "Pot War" among the many un-civil wars in progress? As I just stated on the "old blog" with Mountain View, I do this to create a record for C-O-U-R-T, because I am not sure it is seen too widely, if 'ya get what I mean. For example, it was 2005 Illinois when I was told, "Buddy, your mail isn't going anywhere," however, I cut a swashbuckling figure at CHESTNUT HEALTH SYSTEMS-MAINSTAY on the brand new security cam system, as my old cell phone had "disappeared" in the car. (My first wrecked by spies and who knows where it is automobile). The new one was stolen (phone) when I got to Chinafornia, and another new car was wrecked in Agoura Hills, CA home of so in jail scribes at The Acorn.

"Coincidence?" Are you taking your medication? I do not need any. I need a leased car, and today, the spying "they" are almost at big 1960's CIA LSD dose magnitude in "freaking out," because I can finally say (I think) the patented LA, "Gotta go" to New Hampshire. There, a very different "they" (voters) are ready & willing to help me beat our worthless Head Negro and be a not too liberal for the survival of capitalism Democrat nominee.Aw, don't keep saying I'm "nuts," when you clearly are. Why over the Memorial Day weekend, a young person acknowledged she knew of the McCarty victory over Johnson in 1968 New Hampshire. And, ca kooks, I really did ask Senator McCarthy something like, "When Bobby Kennedy stole your thunder, were you still friends with the Kennedy family?" He only looked like he'd been shot, I did not shoot him, and I did not know of the HH business. Nope.

Winning the president job? It's easy! For me, anyway, because Howard Hughes was a flat-out genius, whereas I've had my genes diluted by drunk Irish naval types, Prussians, and a second line of Royal genes. Another free hundred million dollar story? Okay. Lemmie go to the Word Press blog. I'll be right back.

Let's go to some really attractive babe with a microphone. Stalking candidates? Oh, those network newsgirls! That's why I'm sort of blackmailed/tricked/allegations fly/SS looks the other way when...The primping was for me? Who didn't know?  (Besides me).



"I was really pissed-off--may I say that?--I just did. You can edit and we'll start over if you want. It was a very cold and windy night in March or April of 2011, and I'd known since July of 2010, but even I didn't think it was real. Another trick?, I wondered. At the senior center where I was sort of a willing captive, they have highly reflective windows. I was on the west end of the building pacing and hollering about something or other. An old spook had given me a purple coat that was blowing in the wind, my considerable hair was likewise blowing in the wind, and whatever was eating at me had me pacing.

After a few passes at this; the pacing, yelling, and rather demonstrative commands to no one, I caught my own image in the glass, and it was the image of myself--the jaw, the hair, laser-beam eyes, the extremely bad attitude, raging royal genes, hormones out of control, and I suddenly froze looking at myself. The absolutely paralyzing thought was, 'Oh my God, you've seen this behavior in the movies when a king is really pissed...it's true'. That was it. I calmed down and thought about how absurd it all was, and still is."

Barack, is it in the hopper yet? Not yet? "The U.K. Royals May Not Run For President Act of 2012."


Did I mention today all of you mafia(s) and military types cannot have a #ucking thing. Not a penny. #uck you!

NAVY TIED-UP IN HAWAII
U.S. ARMY ABOLISHED
AIR FORCE GROUNDED
MARINES WILL DO AS TOLD OR HANG
SECRET SERVICE FIRED
FBI? They gave Howard his file. I'm firing them all.
DEA? What a joke!
DIA? Look out for the spooky "Cable/Satellite Dish Guy!" Don't let him in!
NSA? Two-week turn off won't do. Gone! So illegal! Military takeover? Toss me an Uzi, it's your new very civilian president, and he's not playing "spy games."
D.C. COPS MAY EAT DONUTS IN THE WHITE HOUSE
Want your Social Security check?
Want your narrow-bodied jet to crash?
Want A-rabs to really do a 9/11 on us? How about 9 or 10 of them on the same day?  
China is ready to launch and keep California when it cools off? Turn-on Hillary's "missile shield!"

Better stop ridiculing me, you #ucking brain-jacked freaks!

"Jealous" of what? My sanity?

BELLY-UP FOR YOUR "CRAZY CHECK" OF $929. It will arrive in the wee hours tonight. Run to the ATM, get drunk, and leave me alone.

Merci.

No comments:

Post a Comment