Saturday, April 30, 2011

THIS IS NOT "The President's Analyst," IT IS REAL, MEANING, DEAF SPIES, The Guy is Nuts, and I Am Not

As Lyndon Johnson once said, it is with a "heavy heart" that I have to stoop to asking publicly for transportation to attempt the removal of the President & Vice President of the United States. No AK-47's or M-16's required.

That said, I, William Charles Michael Hughes am now a haemophiliac, because my shaving cut won't stop bleeding. This is, I allege, a bad Royal joke, because did you flunk-out to sell meth, or do you know of the kings with this genetic problem?

Evil people--yes they are human--can control your bodily functions from afar. Not that difficult in the 21st Century. [Pardon me, as I continue to dab the shaving cut that will not stop bleeding, and I am not calling AMR, my new EMS company, after I get to a damn courthouse].

Eyes crossed? "They" can do that, too. Oh, the life forms I call the "rodents" were so excited yesterday in the Goebel Senior Adult Center Computer Lab, because there I sat listening to KSHE in Saint, Louis, Missouri, WGBH in Boston, Massachusetts, and by chance--100% random--the Air Traffic Control Tower in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Microsoft Word 2007 was open as well. "Multitasking," William? Not really, as I was primarily working on a letter to a former president's daughter to try and seal a political "marriage," thereby changing the world and all that good liberal stuff.

What did I hear and thought to myself, "What a bunch of malarkey, why are they doing that, and dropped it--in my own mind, at least? ATC directives to Air Force One. I ignored it, but the room full of vermin who can somehow hear what is coming through my headphones were rivited to it. A check of the South Florida newspapers no longer read on paper much did not give up whether the {September 11, 2001 manifest, please...I'm waiting} #1 airplane that almost hit my Mazda was at the Ft. Lau airport or not, but I smell .mil base, and they fooled you again, but not me.

Nonetheless, I can use big-time spy "double talk" too, and say it may be the ATC QUOTE OF THE YEAR:

"Air Force One, full stop."

I heard it. Is my nose bleeding for no reason yet?

TO THE PHOTOS!

Barack. He's the president. I'm Howard's grandson.

Grandpa Howard's missile.

Drive safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment