Friday, April 15, 2011

10-7 City: Assassination Attempt Tonight! (hey, can I get on TV like "The Donald" first?)


"Special Powers" I've not got, but a blatant stalker and oh so in United States Federal Court soon GOEBEL COMMISSION flip chart man said, to his nutty cabal, "I know how this is going to turn out." And, your full legal name, sir?  (no court in ca; how about Oklahoma City? They built a new courthouse, didn't they? Was Gore Vidal hinting "they" did not execute Mr. Marine? May I have my books back?) I give nicknames, because nearly three years in this putrid, breakaway, non-state of the Union, and I have ONE street address that matches a full name. "First name only" among the terrorists, and sociopaths that like me, just like Howard. Got a cell phone? Thanks for the number. Got an e-mail address for the NSA? Those basket cases will love your prose. [NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY CLOSING SOON--THE AIR FORCE AND MARINES CAN FIGHT OVER THEIR COMPUTERS, BUT I ALREADY HAVE THE FORMULA, BECAUSE I AM THE GREAT HUGHES OZ, BIPOLAR AS HELL, AND DESTINED TO END THE WORLD DURING HIGH MASS, EAT PIZZA WITH SHERYL CROW AT CICERO'S ONE LAST TIME, SMOKE A FINAL CIG, AND PRESS THE BUTTON IN THE LOOP,  BECAUSE CATHOLICS AND SICILIANS...OR WAS IT LEBANESE? OR, HOW ABOUT BOSNIANS, ARE TAKING OVER. CUBANS? I DON'T BELIEVE IN PSYCHIATRY. I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT MEDICATION. I CAN'T GET IT UP, MAN. I'D NEED TO DO COKE WITH IT, AND THAT GETS EXPENSIVE.

Whew! I'm never going to that Calvary Non-Denominational Christian Church again, except to unload the podium, display the President's Seal, affix the Sure SM 57's (same windscreens as Nixon), gesture over my shoulder, and declare, "That's just not a church! Now, they're paying taxes!"

605 E. Janss Road. Come join the Disney minimal talent sluts and go to jail!

Little Pammy's Dollar Tree is at 1760 N. Moorpark Road. I have a slogan "they" don't want: "It fell off the truck, so we sell it for a buck." An old family joke--not the among the genes from England.

Long ago, Jim did not give me some German Chocolate cake out of the freezer. And, the Von's manager now remarks on how we're all still here. Details forthcoming regarding the "missing" when there is a Hughes Administration. My resources are limited to Ralph's Cart 729 at the moment, but it will do. "Bobby, the Legendary Bobby" taught me that.

DEMOCRAT JOKES

The DNC asks, "How bad is it, Hughes?"
"It's so bad, I could not remember an important acronym."
"Which one?"
"AFSCME"
"That's bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment