Thursday, April 28, 2011

Panetta at DOD? That's Desperate, Man.

"Mister Underwood" at the MISSOURI DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES? Sand bagging in Jeff City, are you? Almost run off the road by two cops (sheriff?), and I wondered why. Followed by the local cops, and I fgured the police report on Modine Manufacturing was why. Don't you all love your country? You don't go pay for police reports on murder-suicide? Not a writer? Try it, and se how "free" you really are.

They love the drama! Like a Bond movie! So exciting! So...stupid. The rap? "There really is a green sign that says "CIA" on I-270. Nothing at the end of the ramp. Just a stop sign. No gas station. No seven eleven. Go right, and you in Langley, Virginia. Make a left, and you are at my place, HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS. They let me wander around and take photographs. No kooky security car or cops, like in 'T.O.' No, nobody changed my name...no, you cannot have a cig. I'll get rollies later....."

Under arrest yet? Not yet?

Who's backstage? Hughes is engaging in Thousand Oaks "spy talk?" What? Sir, I can Navymumble, too. Aunt Kathleen taught me that, in about second grade, sir. They shot and killed a president that year. Most rich kids in Chinafornia don't even know his name. "I was born in nineteen ninety," they say, as if that is an excuse. Sir, I still knew who Teddy Roosevelt was in 1969. And, if I am elected Commander in Chief, I may well act like him, because I'd be the boss, sir. And, I might hire you back. I might not.
READY? "I'm gonna take that one, 'cause I haven't seen the other one lately. That's the last one. Yep, we got 'em all, except him. I'll get that *ucker. He's gone. He got a hole in his head.
"he" has been maybe thrashed by Mister Hughes, and I am not calling the cops.Oh, so now you are all what the locals call a "Cop Caller?" I see.
[pardon me LEE ENTERPRISES OR GOOGLE, won't let me have a photo of a cop]

My pals at the Kansas City Star to the rescue, leading to the former or--no time to check--TOM FINKEL edited Riverfromt Times (RFT). The joke was going to be, "I know the female cop on the right, because I really worked with the cops a lot, palefaced Illuminati & Germans.As you can see, the Star gave me a totally unrelated photo, after the suddenly worried about copyright when I have no rights Post-Dispatch would not let me post the photo of TARA LINTZ. ("Tara"=Paul's dog, and the 1000 Oaks Lap dance Girl "Tara," who was inded on Baywatch, did not get me housing, and yes, the cops were watching the lap dance. Why? Oh Jerry Brown! Why?) "Lintz"= the dryer lint fisco at PAUL TURNER'S BUG HOUSE (911 St. Rita), and when is that runt being arrested?

Ready for this kooky Christians?

RFT is dismising claims a murderer was tossing a football with former Ram KURT WARNER with joking references to a "grassy knoll." Big set up? I don't fall for them, creeps, but maybe Mr. Warner did, becuase when I was inexplicably searched by Thousand Oaks, California "fake cops" the veteran "actor" cop wanted to talk about who? KURT WARNER. Got a John Dean photo, anyone?

Hey Saint Louis! You want the solid siren, or the wailing pattern? How about I drive up to the Eagleton Federal Courthouse in a leased Impala with a few intelligent helpers?

 “We do not have time for this kind of silliness … I've got better stuff to do." So do I, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment