Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Goo-gle and Target Stores (What do they have in common, asks KLOS)


Abducted by space aliens I was. Little green slimy critters with big, dark, slanty eyes. It was a personnel gal from the TRUMAN STATE OFFICE BUILDING? Fooled me!

Want more, spies?

John McCain is flying drunk again? A/B distributorship? U.S. Navy jets in the drink? Guilty! Alice, get over here! Is it the mushrooms painted with LSD? No matter! Guilty! Guilty!

I can do it, too. Take off your jacket and spout James Carville-isms. If "they" don't turn off the Internet here at the GOEBEL SENIOR ADULT CENTER, Mr. President, I shall go to my Yahoo! box and get some more for you. [Did Carnahan do that accursed DNC junk mail thing to me? Big MO, on the move!] They come in real-time on his old model Blackberry? Amazing!

Why did he (William C. Hughes/William V) quit his job on WARD H? What was that office number? H-07. Stress? Yes. Disappearing state vehicles? Yes. The African-American Psychiatric Aides trying to break my neck? Yes. Arizona 9/11 "hijacker" watcher Sam-Sam saying, "I am the King! They lie, Bill! They lie all of the time! I'm tellin' 'ya! They all lie!" [inside MO joke = Dx of head injury, like Howard Hughes, Jr.] Crush on Dr. Radmanesh? Yes. Did "Dr. Q" write exculpatory e-mail every time "they" got down on H-man? Yes. Is he from Pakistan? Yes. Is he a buddy of "Dr. A," also from Pakistan? Yes. Is the franchisee guy where I like to make oh so rare ca photocopies from Iran? Yes.

Iran & Pakistan.
Pakistan & India.
Russia & China.
Vietnam & China.
Israel & Saudi Arabia.

You can do that? No, you are an idiot.
May I get the show on the road to Belfast?
"I was born in the USA. Could you please tell me why there are two Irelands?"

"He's crazy! He quit his job! Needs SSI!

"On that last Missouri Department of Mental Health patient, did you know he has a wife in a CIA safehouse? Burned down the Dairy Queen. Then they started caling it "DQ." New marketing man, I guess. Anyway, he's, uh, like in communication with E.T.'s. We should debrief him or something. Telepathic, too. Got special powers, or some kinda shit."

"Your Highness, if you don't shut up, I'm hitting the eject seat."

"Go ahead. One of my navies will pick me up."

"How are you sure?"

"I'm not; what do you do next?"

No comments:

Post a Comment