Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Not the "Craziest" .blogspot Blog--Not by a Long Shot

Much like "Margaret the German Terrorist," let us try a simple slide show, like the one "they" were and still are so excited about. Yes, I went to a Netherlands hash bar with an Israeli Army girl. And, Mr. Kook/Ms. Illuminati, how did STEVE RUTHERFORD change that story?
HUGHES HISTORY QUIZ
Q: "Who won WWII?"
A: "The Nazis."
"We" know about K. "We" know you have shortened the letter a lot. Hey, *uckface, how about one word...HELP!!!

Excuse me, my "Bipolar Affective Disorder" (BAD) is flaring up after a good night of sleep, and I am hungry, but I'm perfectly rational and working on this damn blog instead of eating lunch at the Go Bell. Could you get a clinical fact from the DSM-IV before I give Rachel Cowan my feedback on the DSM-5 fuss? Thanks. Hey, the rockers Systematic Chaos are really good. ADD! ADD! He can't pay attention to...lot of airplanes bombed in the 1980's, eh? Who was the presi...
flying monkeys! flying DARPA triangles!
<ahem, ahem>
Back to my little slide show, if I could post a bigger photo file, you could use the Windows Fax and Picture Viewer to see U.S. & U.K. flags on the airplane, an old DOUGLAS C-54. Pocedure; it's all about protocol & procedure. The U.S. flag is first, and even dummy never a Boy Scout or Soldier Boy William knows the star field goes upwind! Yes, drugboy/thugboy, it looks kinda odd, but that is the correct way to display you/mine/our flag. [Where is Betsy from Sibley?{LCI secret code}] With the Union Jack, it does not matter, because it will look the same either way.

Spygirls, let's argue! "That band sucks!" "Screw him, we've got a better clone stashed in Santa Barbara!" "He'll never fly anything! What a wiener! Who's got some good coke?"

Navy can see all of their boats tied-up in Hawaii as the new longhaired POTUS rages, to wit: "What the *uck does the Navy do? Admiral, don't talk yet, or these civilian guys are going to shoot your asses right now!"

I have returned from: www.williamthefifthforpresident.wordpress.com
My open source informants @WGBH {soon closed by order of Army guys in aviator sunglasses} tell me the Kate & Willie nuptuals are nigh. This is fine, if I get my leased Impala and both Jill& Rachel are paid about $80,000 us dollars per year, or until I put my foot in my mouth big-time.

May I register for a free newsletter at InvestmentNews.com
May I continue to breathe, mafia(s)?
There you are on I-5.
There you are on the 101.
"Are you sure that's the right guy?"
"Yes, sir."
"Nobody else is near enough to get hurt?"
"No, sir."
"FIRE!"
[it'll be a hands-on-the-toys commander in chief type thing]

No comments:

Post a Comment