Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Now, the Oklahoma Part (would it kill 'ya to PAY for these 100% true stories)

Oh that AL GORE and his damn Internet! Peoria Ave? On I-44? With a Super 8 nearby? Wasn't it Fairview Heights, Illinois? .mil spooks cooking bacon & eggs in the MICROWAVE?* Isn't this a fire hazard? Then, some cosmetics salesgirl of much renown was at the mall there? Dinner at the Pasta House? No tip? I'm inquiring about legal action! 10%? Oh, so that's how she got the pool I only see by drooling over my free copy of Esquire. It's a guy mag, isn't it? Like Playboy, as with, "I buy it for the intellectual articles." Right, and I am Jerry Ford.

Filed under the "Nice Try Department" were the many objects like this broom held up as the "missing" PENSKE TRUCK LEASING vehicle traveled west on I-44. Didn't I write a never-published paper on mental health law in all 50 states? I did. Who was bribed to give a ton of bad peer reviewer "comments" at every psych journal in the land--not quite. As Charlie cautioned, "Don't exaggerate." Did I hit another "hot button" with robbers of your freedom? You bet!

FUN FACTS:
Easiest State in the Union to be Tossed In the Loony Bin
Oklahoma

Most Difficult State in the Union to be Tossed in the Loony Bin
California*

*Time out, as zebras are at work up in the booth reviewing California's status as a state. 
note: I am from the United Kingdom & Ireland. This is above even my pay grade.

SIMULATED OKLAHOMA SHERIFF ENCOUNTER THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN, May, 2008.
S: "What's this here bumper-sticker?"
H: "I ran for president in New Hampshire."
S: "Uh huh. What you goin' west for?"
H: "I'm trying to sell a screenplay."
S: "Uh huh. How long you been hallucinating rifles?"
H: "Hallucinating? I can't be sure, but it sure looked like one."
S: "You on any, you know, psycho medication?"
H: "No."
S: "Ever take that type of medication."
H: "In 1989, Barack Obama's spy put meth on my coffee beans, and I got through that psy-op just fine, but later, I was hospitalized for my safety." 
S: "Really? You think that black SOB gonna win?"
H: "I guess so. I registered Republican, but people are so sick of Bush, he'll probably win."
S: "You don't look like a Republican."
H: "Looks can be deceiving."

TO THE PREPARED, ALREADY SPIED-UPON COPY, BEFORE I AM KILLED
Driving west on I-44, Your Honor, the Interstate was under construction such that the right lanes in each direction were closed. Thus, east & westbound traffic passed at a construction speed limit of 55 m.p.h. in the left lanes, separated by a concrete barrier. Several times, unidentified parties raised either firearms or something that looked like one, such as a black cane, or a handgun-sized black or metallic-colored object and pointed them at me. This was done, I allege, to prompt me to pull off the Interstate and contact a law enforcement agency.

Why would this be advantageous to my enemies? I refer you to the attachment that is an unpublished professional review of mine where I compared & contrasted all state mental health laws in the United States. Easiest to effect civil commitment? OKLAHOMA. 

bloggy p.s. Most difficult state or "republic" to shut up a nutty spy through civil procedure for 72 hours? California! Now more than ever, America, it's "Fruit & Nutland," and I really am a liberal. Really, I am--I think. [Add biker motorcycle roar and "we" are just about done...no son, just getting started. Old timers? Unspeakable!]

No comments:

Post a Comment