Thursday, April 7, 2011

Aloha! (ntsb server up? no? I gotta get to NH)


Did we discuss this one at the AAA Auto Club of Missouri? The dispatcher from Dogtown said, "I'm not flyin' nowhere!" The dispatcher who yelled "Eighty!"? Got a lawyer? I do not need one. May I choose a lawyer as running mate? We won't talk about the H-mess. I promise. How about Bob? "Ma'am, will you please go back to your car?" Yes, he was on an LA streetcorner signaling, "Hughes, get outta here before they kill your ass." Trucker Man hurried me into Burbank as well. Why hurry into Burbank? Are you nuts? Hey, it's almost like I'm not from Missouri, I'm...no, I'm not. Where did you hear that?

New slogan of the day:

"SAVING THE PRESIDENT'S ASS SINCE 1830"

it's a United Kingdom joke, son.
BTW, who the *uck are you?

those three girls from Italy?
I'm too old for three. How about the one on the left & the center? [an apolitical desire]
Hilton?
The hotel, or the one who says, "Girls, my name ends in 'H' too"?
what does that mean?
No "bugs," I'm the real one, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment